Grid Balaclava, Thulia Pink
- Material: Knit, 100% merino wool, mulesing-free / lining: 100% cotton
- Manufactured in Finland
The knit is stretchy, and we recommend that you choose the smaller size if the circumference of your head falls in between two sizes. Please refer to the headwear size chart, available below, for help with selecting a size.
Kaiko’s Grid Balaclava is made from wonderfully soft and warm merino wool. The balaclava is detailed with a diamond patterned knit, giving it a beautiful lively texture. The off-white, 100% cotton lining is reinforced with a double-layered polyester fleece at the ears, providing extra protection against wind. The color is our beautiful Thulia Pink.
"Kaiko was born out of a desire to do good with fashion. Ethical and social responsibility are at the heart of everything we do. That's why in addition to being as transparent as possible, we also direct 7% of the profits from every product we sell to educating women in developing countries." -Mirjam Sokka, the founder & creative director of Kaiko
Other top rated products
- Everyday Culottes, Black4.7 star rating(135)
- Corduroy Pants, Evergreen4.0 star rating(23)
- Corduroy Pants, Black4.2 star rating(22)
- Button Dress, Black4.7 star rating(124)
- Tiered Midi Dress, Blooming Forest4.6 star rating(40)
- Wrap Blouse, Black4.7 star rating(61)
- Leggings, Pink Blossom4.6 star rating(17)
- Comfy Slacks, Black4.3 star rating(143)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
Otin suosituksen mukaan pienemmän koon kun pohdin kahden koon välillä ja on sopiva.